Fairs near Vemulawada
This is located in Nallamalla forest, Mahabubnagar District, near to Srisalam.
The best time to visit this temple is on the chaitra purnima, which is the full moon day during the Chaitra (March- April) month. In fact, this temple is opened for devotees only for 3 to 5 days in a year. This is during the Chaitra poornima. Many devotees visit this temple on this auspicious day.
Salswaram temple will be open from 8th April 2017 to 12th April 2017. Chaitra Pournami day is the auspicious ay for saleswaram darshanam
How to Reach/Distance/Travel:
To reach Saleshwaram Temple tourists are required to cover a small distance of around 1km to 2 km on foot as well. One can travel by road from Srisailam for around 48 km, after which a left turn into the forest is to be taken. After 10 km of drive into the forests, tourists have to get down and walk to reach the temple.
- Hiring of Vehicle (Car, Auto-rickshaw, jeep etc) for pick up /Drop
- Darshan / Arjitha Seva ticket booking Assistance
- Arrangement of Purohitudu (Ayyagaru)or Nayi Brahmana (Barber) or Gold smith for various programes like Kesha kandanam (Mundan), Aksharabyasam etc
- Prasadam Parcel
- R.M.P Doctor On Call
- Bike or 4 wheeler mechanic On Call
- Tasty food - Free room delivery
- Vehicles (Indica, Tavera, Auto, Innova etc) booking for local sight seeing
- Local Sightseing
- Outstation Tours packages(Kondagattu, Dharmapuri, Gudem, Elgandula Khila etc)
|18 SHAKTI PEETAS||Details|
|Nava Dwarka Darshan||Details|
|Char dham by Adi Shankaracharya||Details|
|Pancha Bhoota Lingas||Details|
|Navagraha temples in Tamil Nadu||Details|
|12 Jyotirlinga Temples||Details|